Study permit  is a permission granted by any country to enter that country. For securing the study permit of any country, you have to apply to the consulate office of that country in your own country. study permit granted by a foreign country may be of various types, with different conditions attached to each of them. A Transit study permit allows you to stay in that country just for a day or two, while a Tourist study permit may allow you to stay for periods up to several months. For a Business study permit, the periodicity of the study permit depends on your need to stay in that country. A student Permit is granted to students and is valid generally for the period of study ( including grace period) and permission of work outside university is not allowed. Almost all these study permits will stipulate that you cannot take up a job in that country during the period of your stay.

Requirements for study permit.

Applicants must have successfully completed a course of study normally required for enrollment, should be sufficiently proficient in English to pursue the intended course of study, should have been accepted for a full course of study by an approved educational institution, and be able to prove that sufficient funds are or will be available to defray all living and school expenses during the entire period of anticipated study in that country. They should also be able to establish to the satisfaction of the consular officer that they have binding ties to a residence in their country which they have no intention of abandoning and that they will return to their home country when they have completed their studies.


Visa Process may vary for different countries. The documents they require may vary as some country require complete 6 months bank statement while other country may not. But in most cases, you will have to meet certain immigration requirements .
Nationals from many countries are required to obtain an entry visa or certificate before going to their desired country. They can do this at the respective country’s Embassy, High Commissions or Consulates. Nationals from countries where an entry visa is not compulsory such as some Commonwealth countries should also consider applying for entry clearance before leaving home.
After All, if the university gives you the admission to study the program you applied for, they will send you a letter of acceptance, which is the legal form that denotes that you are admitted & eligible for applying Visa.
The immigration laws of the different countries permit foreign students to come to their countries to attend school at many academic levels. Their schools can get authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service to admit foreign students and to issue documentation allowing students to obtain nonimmigrant student visa classification. This document is called the letter of acceptance. Upon receipt of the letter of acceptance, an application to Immigration and Naturalization Service for the student visa is filed.